Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

To all those "others" out there...much love

 Good morning! Most days I scroll through...looking for something to peak through and inspire a pondering to share...yes...I look for inspiration...from human beings! A lot of what is out there right now is about dehumanizing others or referring to them as a thing or number. And then shares about how they struggle to understand how to love...or they share the highlights but not the grocery trips and the simple but life-filled tasks. Well, today the heart of light, joy, and courage inspired me today. Sharing from a deep space and reminding me of not only voices in my head, but the voices of people in my life that didn't believe in me. That didn't stand up for me...and that may never truly know or recognize how much that affected me. Yeah, I have a sidekick-head-voice who is surly in speech, but the most unlikely advocate in my life...wearing a tartan, sword, and war paint some days to make laugh

😀 ...and then there are days when I sit with subtle sorrow in reflection for all this "woman" had to go through and still does in order to show up and enjoy with authentic appreciation, all those who are up and breathing and seeing in this new and amazing day with me. To all those "others" out there...much love ❤

No comments: