Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, June 23, 2017

Conversation with a fly LOL

 Was sitting on the sofa...looking out the window enjoying the view and thinking about plans for tomorrow. ..when some "one" decided to join me on the sofa and keep me company. Yup...the big BIG fly that has been hiding from me the last few days...chilling beside me on a throw pillow. ..I turned and said "Yeah? We friends like that?" Tell me why this fly decided to wave at me and move closer...LOL

😁 So I reach over, lift the pillow carefully....the fly still chilling like we're besties 😛 . I walk and talk to the fly...sharing how it is time for it to come out the house....hasn't even budged. At this point we are outside. ..still hanging out on the pillow! 😁😁 So I whipped that sucker off, sprayed the pillow with some HP...enjoy the sunshine dear fly.

No comments: