Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Interrupt the hampster wheel

 Good morning! Hampster wheels, ring around the rosie, beating around the bushes, insanity, foolishness, infinity loops....when you start spinning and cycling in futility and feel trapped and seeking for you don't know what, grasping at straws or whatever seems like it might help stop the randomness or the grabbing into mid air while you are spinning too fast to see what it is you think you are looking for because it passes by you in a blur and you blame the spinning even though it is you moving your feet and body in a turn going around and around and around....but what...was it ....that got you spinning in the first place? And if you chose to "jump into" the spin, what was your intent and purpose?

Today, I stepped back away from a vortex...because I have looped many times...and gratitude pulled me out. Today, I decided to recognize, see, and honour the value in all around me and give thanks for its presence and contribution. ...including the undirected looping of the wheel as it spun...without me inside.

No comments: