Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

In times of challenge, what do you find in your core values "box"?

 Good morning! Living in the unknown. ..you might be asking, 'what is that??' Well, sometimes I wish it was just a phrase, but after 17 years

😉 I realize spontaneity can be found in that living space. Some desire more than others... there is always the unknown... the living part comes from setting up a core foundation...
Right now, I am in the hospital with our son... brb... (unknown plug)
As I am here in unknown territory, I found myself quickly running to my core values, choices, standards,...that default space...where I have now "packed" like a suitcase that I take with me in all circumstances. ..what's packed in there? ...Well first, what was packed in there....a little bugger always looking for proof for how things go "wrong" in my life and how I was guilty in making "wrong" happen...fear...guarding myself against further wrongdoings. ..THAT stuff made my "pack" heavy...so I took it out of my core space and filled it in with... being there for my family...that God is with us and has us fully supported. ..that Love reigns....and how I can continue to choose for my well being and the good of others...to be a good steward of what is in my life...
And with that packed in, going forward (the future is always unknown territory), has a different feel and is a faithful step to rest my footfalls in. ❤

No comments: