Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Family day 2017. Adding to God's family

 Good morning! Family day in a big way! Honestly, I was thinking some time spent with the fam all hanging out, but nooooo...short sleep, woke up and started cleaning, doing laundry, etc, etc, etc...etc, catching up on chores since we have been down for a few days (or weeks...can't remember) and we were having people over later on....tapping my foot waiting for someone to get home already LOL...finally sat down to eat something with the boys around 2pm...back to cleaning ....finally get out of the PJs and then I spot a golden moment...

...sons were glued to the front window waiting for people to show up....reminded me of when they were younger....my heart melted as I remembered their love of hospitality. My family has two big loves....travel and hospitality....it's so wonderful to witness the joy in it. (Also, looking for hospitable travel locations...got a couple offers already to Mexico...free lodging...they are excited to receive our company and contribution...love true "exchanges")...
...but what they were waiting for was "family". ❤ And a lot of it! And we got to celebrate the gift of God's family. Just love baptisms and welcoming hearts in Love's embrace.

No comments: