Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Annual garage sale 2016

 LOL, I am remembering the highlights from yesterday's garage sale.Many beautiful connections...another repeat buyer...and afternoon spent hanging with my dad

❤ ...and a storm that rolled in in the last hour and our perfectly timed wind up of beautiful day...all topped of with a persistent buyer looking for our address and DVDs for sale...in a huge downpour. How J jumped out in the rain, getting soaked to collect the wanderer, open the garage and bring the DVDs in so he could search through and warm up. How this avid movie collector shared about his favourite movies and actors...stuff like this always makes me smile from the heart.
And the cherry. .."...you know...that coloured guy...Seagull. ..always swinging a sword..." "...you mean Steven Seagal?" ..."Yeah! Him! Oh look! Here is one of his movies"
Why is this a cherry? This reminds me that the language around diversity needs a change...this reminds me, that I am grateful that I know that there are a LOT of people who operate from a purer filter than we assume. ..this reminds me that there is Greater "Mass mind" that connects us all with a loving and celebratory intention. Not everyone has dismissed the gift of mastering and experiencing their own lives fully and individually while still being connected on the whole. Also reminds me that we are rich with the gift of celebrating people daily through loving curiosity. ..what wealth for people to feel so welcome and encouraged in our presence. ❤

No comments: