Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Gratitude for a quick recovery from exposure. MCS journey

Plans...goals...This last week and a bit we chugged away to be ready for the events of this week. And at around midnight last night I found myself crashed on the sofa and flinching at a migraine. I didn't even smell like myself until I realized that had experienced some exposure...
And I am grateful...for realizing the level of energy that gets me up everyday (it's almost explosive LOL)...being able to recognize my adaptability to get things done...and having a support team to call on for help (man, I love these boys)..as well as knowing I can affect a change for the future.
But for now..some things will have to remain as is while I shift to things that matter most for today ❤

No comments: