Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

There's a thread that runs through it. Your life that is

 Good morning! Making plans for the future. ...so many possibilities. ..how can one (anyone) decide on one thing when you are gifted with multiple opportunities? Oddly enough, after struggling for so long, yesterday opened up some insight. ...I have heard it before...quoted like parables to those who don't understand or grasp...that there are clues....look for the common thread...blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH....I need an example people! I was hoping it was more like an arrow, pointing the direction to go or a light at the end of a tunnel to follow...but as I reflect now, it's only a few people that may have described anything remotely close. ..it's the thread! That it runs constant the whole way through. Like going through a maze...stay with the thread, through winding paths and unexpected corners...It may not seem that it will get you out or even make sense sometimes...and other times it will make you laugh as you look back and see how it all ties together.

Yesterday, it surprised me...today it is making me cry and nod with acceptance. Simple, ... the reason it sounded like riddles is because. ..there is not a "clear" description for it...you just have to experience it for yourself to truly see. (Sorry, I was hoping it would describe it more clearly than the thread thing, but the "goal", "success ", "happiness ", "fulfillment " that you seek is already a part of your journey. ..."what you seek is seeking you" ? "...seek and you shall find..." ...just look for connection! ... 😉 )

No comments: