Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, June 15, 2015

The marvel in how we get to connect with one another

 Ok, this morning as I called in late for work...I realized the level of intention that it takes to pick up a phone and connect (get your head over the "technology" aspect and really think about this....don't logi-fiy it, imagine...). Imagine that you are dialing up and connecting with the person on the other side of that call (like really, we are sending not only our intent, but our voice over a little tiny tube of glass? OH WAIT! Actually we are sending it through the AIR! WOW! My imagination is just blowing up with this right now....HAHAHA, nevermind, this is "actually" how we are making phone calls now....through the air and with our intentions...fantastic stuff!

I may need more sleep, but while I am here surfing the "airways", I am going to enjoy the ride ❤

No comments: