Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, September 5, 2014

I truly believe in the good and awesomeness that I BELIEVE they are capable of

 Good morning! Woke with a realization (haha I love that statement right there!)...I love serving others with the beautiful gifts of letting them KNOW that I truly believe in the good and awesomeness that I BELIEVE they are capable of...and I stand firm in it! And it helps them to see it in themselves as well....In the subtlest of ways I receive thanks...and it puts a big smile on my face...

...but the realization that I woke with is...there are many of my dear, loved ones (includes family, and friends...those that are ready this) that withhold that gift of sharing...from me and others and it's time folks! It's time to share that glorious gift of uplifting encouragement with one another...believe in one another...see the good in one another and by golly SPEAK your belief, appreciation, and gratitude of one another. It's selfish not to (and not the "good" kind...if you would like to justify withholding encouragement....)
Okay, off to speak life into my beautiful boys and this wonderful day ❤ ❤

No comments: