Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, May 2, 2014

My education doesn't solely rest in an institution.

 Well, not everyone takes from their experiences and education in the same way...

In high school, not only did I learn the school
I learned ...how to vote (we held and lead a candidate forum), how to apply for loans, scholarships, grants, and bursaries, how to buy a car and house, and about taxes....all in high school...
AND if I fully studied the pythagorean theorem (yes, I looked up the spelling 😛 ) in the way that my mathematician teacher was so excited about (there is WAY more that he studied than triangles folks), I would have a whole different level of understanding (then)....
HAHA, I caught up though....my education doesn't solely rest in an institution. And neither does yours...or my kids....or your kids....get your info people!! Most of it is FREE now! (...haha, for now...)

No comments: