Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, May 9, 2014

Allowing that "quiet" time to just flow

 Good morning! Tidbits of thoughts and considerings this morning as I really wanted to just SETTLE in and reflect.

"You are the ray of light in the "darkness" you are experiencing...."
"What the world needs is you to be at peace within"
"Connection is a wealth..."
When things get to a point of not allowing that "quiet" time to just flow...I know it's time for a break. And I can tell, because I happen to take more and more "quiet" moments throughout the day and it seems to cut into my productivity.
But things are not going to be settling down any time soon, so I will enjoy the moments of joy and smiles, and cuddles....to the fullest 😉
Have and ENJOY a wonder-filled weekend ❤

No comments: