Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

If pain is inevitable...than CHOOSE for the one that brings good fruit!

 Good morning! I winced...in the moment where one of my loved ones shrunk back from an easy opportunity for growth and progress. ME! I was the one that flinched and winced because they chose pain...and it made me think...is it that we choose to be in a pain cycle that is fruitless because of a "lack" of faith and love (based on own perceptions...it's what we have allowed ourselves to forget)? YES! (me speaking from the "side" of me that tries to see the other side of the argument...well, they have perceived a future pain and it appears to hurt more than the pain of shrinking back that they are used to...)

SHHHHH! UGH! If it is pain either way...than CHOOSE for the one that brings good fruit! Why choose to eat a rotten meal from the garbage out back when you can choose to be nourished by a fresh and healthy meal on the table in front of you?
Ok, now with that said, I am going to enjoy a healthy breakfast and seek from fruitful pain 😉 (no shrinking allowed). (wincing, but moving forward all the same)
Enjoy this CLEAR, bright, and beauty-full day! ❤

No comments: