Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stages of growth. There is no back button

 Ever feel numb, disconnected, falling out of step or off track? I was wondering why I feel less hyped and in awe as I have just experienced over the last few weeks....an amazing experience of insights, connections, "coincidences", that just washed each day with this amazing splendor and now this.... An "I don't know"-"Maybe I should be doing this..."-"How can I connect with that same intensity/joy/vigour???"

....and then I realized (or considered) the possibility of...what if, it's part of a growing process....that the last few weeks were a crescendo in a level of awareness, growth, and understanding.....and as I broke through that atmosphere, it was like I was all new again....feeling like I am starting over, but now....at a different level....Feeling like a complete NOOB in my passions and drive and direction because its actually a new landscape......hmmmm.....
....I don't think there is EVER a "back" or "past" that we can return to, but we can FOR SURE make the most out of where we are at now....
....just a thought... ❤
You, Sara Marion, Tee Vee Ess and 2 others
3 Comments
Share

No comments: