Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, October 28, 2013

Do you even care that you are breathing? What we take for granted...

 Do you even care that you are breathing? (read previous statement in a calm and concerned tone spoken with sincerity...not with a sharp, rhetoric of expectation) Or is it that you truly notice your "gift" of breath when it becomes hard to breathe? Is it when it becomes difficult or a challenge or brings pain, do you appreciate the depths to which you can simply....BREATHE!!!

I personally LOVE breathing!! And yes, it is also at time difficult for me to breathe. I've written poems about it, I love Winter the most because it has a refreshing crisp taste to it, I love breathing through all parts of my body....and most of all, I love that it is graced unvoluntarily to me and my body to give and allow me life while I AM still breathing and share in breath and inspiration.....ahhhhhh<3 The flow of it is simply beautiful if we take a moment to stop..........inhale....... and breathe.

No comments: