Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, October 28, 2013

Being at one with zero = limitless!!

 Good morning!!! Oh, it is soooo good!! Being at one with zero = limitless!!

❤ It's so beautiful! And an even greater gift to have travelled back through how I have been through my life and see that...from the space of observer...it's so inside out and awesome LOL....
Ok, back to irregular programming. 😉 Enjoying a great day before the light is out (or are we living as "negatives") ...LOL my mind is on a ROLL this morning! Loving it! Pulling all that is good forward and forgetting the rest...leave the "baggage" behind! This is a carry-on flight only HAHA...hehehe...
Whew! Laughter is SO GOOD!

No comments: