Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, August 12, 2013

Grateful that the I live a "detox" lifestyle

 Good morning!! WOW what a day yesterday. Listened to a great message about pride (way to recognize & own it and change it...), got to watch the FC soccer game, kids got in some bouncy castle time, enjoyed a full day of family time and the big guy was able to buy his own pokemon cards

🙂 He was just thrilled that we found the pack he was looking for (Thanks Nana for the birthday gift 🙂 )....AND Had a serious migraine with surging body pain and my mouth tasted like I drank cologne..it was quite painful.
I know they have drastically changed the composition of what we know as scent and fragrance....whatever happened to using the dew from roses, and oils from verbena and white flowers to make a flacon of fragrance? Now it a series of ethers designed in a lab? Chemicals that may have been intentionally created or accidentally discovered to smell "nice" without fully outlining the effects (or not...I have been reading MSDS sheets on some of these components and it's a little shocking)....but all the same...this is not just me alone who experiences this....(ok, rant over....)
All I really know is today...I am so grateful!!! Grateful that the I live a "detox" lifestyle...I still require additional "recovery" and extra water (daily), but at least the pain and other side effects don't last so long after exposure. I feel a WHOLE lot better than how I felt going to bed last night. AND specific and consistent prayer also works wonders. That dialogue keeps me in a "detox'ed" state of mind (and heart) and knowing that I love my relationship with God keeps me focused past pain and forward into healing and encouragement. Blessed am I to be in this new and hydrated day 🙂
Have a wonder-filed Monday ❤ ❤

No comments: