Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Be as Love would be

 Good morning! Be as Love would be....Where, in the situation that you are in is love calling you to be as love? Is every cry, annoyance, frustration, etc. a call for more love?

I was reminded of sleepless and pain-filled moments where I surrendered to embracing my boys in their distress when they were young....and now, when they see I am tired or in pain they look out for me and take care of me. Sometimes the "fruit" ripens longer than we would like from the seeds that we plant. Plant the seed in love and know that the love is the fruit in the moment and the bounty of the future.
Have a fruitful and loving day! ❤

No comments: