Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Discussing and questioning fear...

 After discussing fear with several people lately, a question that comes to mind and a consideration I pose for all who read this (includes myself).....

Since MANY of us do not like the unknown (or the uncertainty and lack of "control" within the unknown) and may not be willing to embrace the unknown, AND in things and situations that are unknown do we tend to put a fear (hesitation, resistance, challenge, confusion, frustration, anxiety, problem, anger, hatred, separation...), then I ask.....Do YOU fear yourself?
Please feel free to answer and I will post the OTHER question later on today.... 😉

No comments: