Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Discussing and questioning fear part 2

 "Why ask "Do you fear yourself?" Because the question behind the question is....

Do you really KNOW yourself? Have you dove into the areas of YOU and considered WHO you are....
And you don't have to necessarily "know" yourself as a finished and done deal. As I continue to study out the Bible on a consistent basis, I realize that in order to have certain "fruits" of the Spirit (LOL, I won't lie, I work on having them ALL 🙂 ) (Galatians 5:22-23 ~ "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."), it does involve a consideration of WHO I am and WHO I chose to be and be of...on a daily, as-long-as-I-am-breathing kinda basis. Especially if I am choosing to grow in my life.
Getting to know yourself more deeply and choosing to enjoy that which you are and experiencing YOU (and your life) more fully takes away that fear/doubt/uncertainty and builds that faith within yourself and that which you have come from. You grow in KNOWING....and that KNOWING goes forward with you regardless of the unknown.
Faith is that confidence, knowing, and trust in God and his greater vision for your life (Can you imagine?...even bigger than your biggest dream for your life?).
(Hebrews 11:1 ~ "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.")

No comments: