Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A forecast is a calculated guess. Be ready to make the most of the moment you are in

 Good morning! HA!! Take that "fore"cast. (Sometimes we have to remember a prediction is only a calculated guess into the unknown of the future...don`t make your happiness circumstantial and fleeting...keep it close and current) It said rain, rain, rain (so I planned for transplanting and splitting perennials)...and all I have seen is sun and shine and rainbows...PLUS having my garden watered when I wasn`t looking. By the looks of the clear skies, I should be able to finish up trimming and planting the rest of the garden, and getting my starters in the ground (tomatoes, celery, cabbage, cauliflower, zinnias, okras....). I`m so happy I may even give the lawn some extra attention

😉 Enjoy this beautiful ««Sunday ❤

No comments: