Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I decided to join in on the last stretch of the morning chorus

 Me: hehehe DOH!

hubby: You're weird.
Me: I missed a note and messed it up...I wonder if he will sing to me again. BTW, You're weird too because you married me 🙂
This morning I decided to join in on the last stretch of the morning chorus (the mass of birds that sing each morning...its like an orchestra before the sun fully rises). I chose to mimic the chickadee song....and I got it right 🙂 Then the chickadee added a funky twist of notes at the end and I was not getting it right LOL...so the bird sang just a simple two-note song until I got it right and then built up to the song I could whistle and then tried for the more "complicated" song and I didn't get it right again.....gotta work on my bird songs for next time 😉 ❤

No comments: