Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Celebrate, as the birds do, the coming of the light in each new day.

 Good morning!! The dawn chorus sings again this morning. They have been out for a few weeks now....Last week was one of my favourite moments.

Obviously NOT a song bird, there was a bird that decided it would join in on the morning chorus (the birds in the neighbourhood ALL start to sing about an hour before the sun rises....and the sun rises quite early now)....just outside my bedroom window LOL. It added its unique "CAW" to the beat, happy to share in this singing experience. The other birds stopped at first, but then continued on....because even though this "new" bird was not chirping in the same way, you could tell it was so happy to sing along.
I may not be getting much sleep lately, but I celebrate, as the birds do, the coming of the light in each new day.
Have a great and energized day! ❤

No comments: