Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ask first! Do not "chemical" other people's children without permission

 I bathed him...washed his clothes and thinking I may have to soak him in vinegar to get the bug spray out of his skin. If it's not coming from a natural source of essential oils, then it will not be on me or my kidlets.

I use a natural product with lemon oil, and sage oil. I make a lotion with a neutral, unscented base and add a few drops of eucalyptus, tea tree and neem oil. Going to be working on a new mix this year...
It is now mosquito season and also bug spray season. As much as we don't like the bites, bug spray is NOT like perfume that you can spray on all day long (and no, perfume should be a one spritz kinda deal as well, but oh well) Please be cautious to ask the parent before spritzing the kid...especially for families that are chemically sensitive.

No comments: