Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

God within us

 Good morning! 2 thoughts....God within us and we are multi-faceted.....

...If I consider God being with us (Matthew 1:23, Mark 12:30), then do I truly consider how I am treating and minding and taking care of....me? Considering the depths within me (and you) and what it is we truly hold within....
...and with that thought, do I consider the many layers to which I can be of service and benefit to the environment around....and even to the world? Today, I will consider all the ways and the many facets to which I have been shaped and refined to shine in the life of others.
Have a great, bright, and uplifting day! ❤

No comments: