Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, April 29, 2013

Fully raw challenge. Consider eating the foods that offer you have the most when you eat it.

 A #fullyraw moment (Thanks Daniela for the challenge).....My skin is clearer and more even, my physical recovery (it's a daily thing...) is faster even with little sleep, and the one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb....conventional meat WILL be re-evaluated in my house...there is a BIG difference to me between organic and conventional... (sorry folks, not giving the details, but stay tuned for the research I share on my blog)

I highly recommend that people explore the creativity and experience the benefits of having more RAW fruits and veggies in your daily meal plans....I did it 80/20 on my good days and about 70/30 on my less planned days....it was much faster not having to cook 😉
HERE IT IS!! Go for getting the most from your food for your health and that also includes considering eating the foods that have the most to offer you when you eat it. There is a wealth of enzymes and nutrients that some times are lost to heat and processing that occur naturally in our fruits and veggies, as well as nuts and seeds. If you want to eat healthy foods, consider that your food should be healthy. If your food can pull in a wealth of nutrients on it's own and grow healthy and thrive in its environment, then it will help you to do the same.
Will post our favourite recipe soon made from grated carrots, sweet potatoes, and zucchinis....

No comments: