Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let the things of your life tell a story of courage instead of defeat ❤

 "Yeah, yeah, that's all sounds great, but....that's you, not me....you're always so positive....you have lots of energy.....you don't know what it's like"

Out of my love for others let me just share this.....You may have excuses for what you DON'T want to do in your life, but please if you ask me, and I share a bit of my life with you, please don't make excuses for what I have done in mine.
I have been places I never would have imagined, and experienced things I never dreamed, but I am blessed by it all and so are you.
Let us take courage and use it daily and "... encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today..." (Hebrews 3:13)
Let the things of your life tell a story of courage instead of defeat ❤

No comments: