Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, May 18, 2009

I LOST something! I need to find it!

Of course, since we have moved, things have been turned on its ear. I would LOVE to find the time where I get to sit down with my thoughts and have them out in a complete stream. I had this routine, and it was recognized by all, but now the lines and boundaries have been left at our former address and I need to go back, pack them, and bring them to our new home.

Why is it important to me? Because it helps define who I am and I do not get dismembered into a piece of me all over the house meeting other people's needs. I need to define ME! An individual among the family. A woman that has a desire to help and share her life with others. A woman that love to encourage others with the life God has blessed me to live and the talents he has put in my heart to have. Many mothers get lost in the to-do lists and needs to be met, becoming chaulk boards written by their family members, and not identified as the women that contribute to the running of the family on a day-to-day basis.

I know that there are a lot of things that need to get done in our lives at this moment and we all need to work together in doing the work, but our individual needs to be respected, encouraged, honoured, engaged in and recognized by all. Cooperation will help to get it all done and all needs met as they are voiced and heard...especially in our newly expanded family.



No comments: