Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Don't let it fade

 This was my reminder to myself this morning.


I have been through many events, trainings, seminars, and coaching. Some of those I will admit did NOT feel like the right fit for me. Some of them I gleaned what I could and moved on. 

But for those that DID light a spark in me, they are ALL still with me.

And I can say that I have made great connections from and much of them continue to support me to this day.

But the key to that was, to not walk away and walk "back" into my life as though nothing happened. As I went on my way, I made sure to take the gift of connection WITH me and LINGER hard in that gratitude and space of embodiment and integration just that bit longer. I wanted to make sure that I allowed the teachings and the shifts to fully take seed in my soil and begin to grow. I allowed myself the imagination of adding what I gained to the fullness of my character, and experience.

So before the rest of this week and ITS fullness and busy-ness rushes in, I am going to review my notes and workbook and savour it good like I am enjoying my freshly steep tea.

I'm grateful for this moment in life that I have finally gotten to meet up with. 

Blessings to you all this week 💖

No comments: