Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, September 7, 2018

Stick to the plan and hold the vision. Are you living what you saw?

Stick to the plan and hold the vision.....how often do you find yourself reminding yourself in this way? Or do you find that you jump ship or close your eyes shut tightly in doubt, focusing more on the things and events that you don't want instead of to your vision.

I describe this because I have seen this....and parts of that I have lived. Right now I am sitting beside my child as he is learning...applying the training that I chose to take years ago....that was inspired by my child self who chose the things she wanted to be and I can still clearly see the vision of a well-dressed woman with beautiful, and unique children that she taught in multiple languages...and travelled. So maybe I haven't travelled as far as I have envisioned (yet), but sitting in the moment that is now literally highlighted in my life feels surreal...and right for me. It's not new to me I have always seen it 

#eliminateyourlimits #holdthevision #whatsyourdream?


No comments: