Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Enjoying OUR part in this "bigger picture"...Earth Day 2018

 Good morning! Earth day! And, as in the years before, it is the perfect day for gardening. I find it funny that THIS is the day I set as a benchmark for the season....I am always able to clean up my garden beds with the support of mother nature on this very day. I sit with patience as the first month of Spring (Sprinter) allows the ground to thaw to a point where it will receive the melted gift from winter....moisture to grow....

How many times have you cursed the process or WISHED it was something else that it was not meant to be?....Like wanting a warm beach when you live landlocked on the other side of the mountains and wondering WHY it wasn't right there where you are! (We have lakes folks....it is what it is...)
Oddly enough, no matter how much we "measure" and compare, there are a lot of things in life that show up in the same way year after year....after year.....under the observance of "bigger picture views" (over the course of the year perhaps....that seasons play out among themselves and not for our "entertainment"....we just get to experience their "dance".....perhaps? 😉 ). We may be here to experience and flow like everything else....enjoying OUR part in this "bigger picture" and living out our journeys with joy....
All I know is I hear and feel a warm wind blowing through and I know that my garden beds will get a bit of love today ❤
Happy Earth day!! ❤

No comments: