Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Remembering Tuesday cheap movie nights

 Good morning beautiful people! I was scrolling through the "feed" seeing folks posting about their movie watching excitement and the other stuff

😛
And I was brought back to the days of movie going in the 90s. And all the police and security on hand at Eaton Centre....and really, we had a lot of good movie releases to enjoy...and a lot of judgments too...assumptions of violence and theft....people showing up to find "hype" and drama outside the theatre...trying to give grief while we were still in a daze from escape through the screen...
I both looked forward to and dreaded those days....I'm glad to be in a time where that has changed...

No comments: