Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, February 5, 2018

Appreciating creative writing

 It's funny to think that over 20 years ago...I pulled together a portfolio submission that brought me into what now resonates at the core of my Being....in this moment, I know this....I remember seeing myself sitting in front of a typewriter and typing out the words I had written quite a few years before that. I shared those very words in front of friends and I can still hear the snapping....but it was that course...in it's particular placement of words on the page and brings both etymology and visual impact through intentional space ...an art unto itself. As I have been sorting this past week, I have those works from the classes I took in creative writing filed including my own and my heart beats with admiration.

I'm FULLY triggered! Passion with peace...skin flushed and senses heightened. As much as I love the timber and vibration of my voice...this always fills me. Now to combine this with sharing and .... ❤

No comments: