Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, July 27, 2017

He left me a photo journal

 




Good morning! This morning as I was scrolling through my pics to share our adventures and wins yesterday, I found that someone had left me a photo journal and it has me smiling. So many shots of the beginnings of the next phase in their journey. Defining and appreciating who he is, what he sees, and what he loves. I do the same...many times it's just mental snapshots....but the few that I catch bring forward the gifts of the moments that I get to and got to be a part of. Well. now I am participating in witnessing someone else's journey through their "eyes".

❤
It's the little things... ❤

No comments: