Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

And then love kicked in

 I call this one... 'and then Love kicked in'. I just want to stand up and say.. .Wow! To witness being witnessed among other witnesses. That's right! I see you watching and hearing me ALL the time. And in that I apologize. ...if out of context catches you and you feel the need to shrink back...but instead choose to be patient with my words. Or when I am so bold to claim ownership over you and start stepping in as if your body was my very own...and you are forced to tolerate the annoyance and have faith that it will work out in the end. Thank you for receiving me and all I do...knowing that I truly do love you


No comments: