Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Poem - Simple

As I was hoping to write something profound for Canada Day this morning on Facebook,  I found that what I wrote instead stood alone as a beautiful poem, so here it is...


Simple...

On rainy mornings like these, I look to see what pondering and reflections I get to experience. ..and lately, it has been quite simple. I have been in observer mode I guess. Creation expressing and proving itself as defined...fires burning (in many ways), and the smoke hazing the horizon...people trying to peg my racial profile (LOL almost everyday) to one gene pool and geographic location and I just laugh at how I cannot be simply defined or described...that Infinite Wonder sits pretty like a bow in my hair...marking me Sacred... the mysteries and greater parts of a bigger story that we are....beyond trivial pursuits. But there seems to be fun (and distraction) in the trivial and perhaps that is why we chase it so.

Thank YOU for calling out and living life and continually unfurling the edge of infinity...oh, if only we knew that We Are....

      

No comments: