Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, July 2, 2015

I made a friend today

 I made a friend today

❤ Not the kind where you say that you should connect and take numbers and such...This friend...we have been in each other's head and heart space for years and never realized the EXTENT of our like-mindedness until our subtle hello turned into an hour chat about everything in life...including Life itself! This, is one of my neighbours. She has watched my boys walk by her place many times...she is brilliant and multi-faceted, and I am so blessed for even the opportunity that today provided.
We will be collaborating shortly, as iron sharpens iron, and I am excited to see how much we will grow. And for now, we get to enjoy each other as neighbours ❤

No comments: