Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, April 10, 2015

One another love abounding in full form.

 Good morning! So this past week has been incredibly full of blessings, insights, and beauty...one another love was abounding in full form.

❤ When we approach one another without preconceived and defensive expectations, but with celebratory welcome, excitement, and enthusiasm. ..we tap into gifts and blessings overflowing and perfectly meant to enhance our life's experience. Uniquely and perfectly designed for us beyond our belief, expectations, doubts, etc. That "vulnerability" of being willing to experience awesomeness has never disappointed me...it is everywhere! Awesome, beautiful, uplifting... and always seem to land with perfect timing...
To my wonderful spiritual family who live ready to welcome me with open arms...I love you and am grateful beyond measure for your hearts and souls...to my dearest of friends who don't make me feel like a novelty or oddity, thank you for your gift of acceptance and appreciation...you are dearly loved and loving ❤ ...and to everyone else, thank you for being lights in the lives of all around you...no matter how big or small...that beauty in this world is a garden in our lives 🙂
Enjoy a beautiful day and weekend filled with inspiration and wonder.

No comments: