Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, April 24, 2015

Each morning is an adventure

 Haha... what can I say, right now there is much "adventure" happening in our mornings. Yesterday it was "How well can you stay on task while being constantly interrupted, pushed, smacked, etc..."...and this morning was a pull between, packing, cleaning, lego building, drawing, colouring, making lunch, making lists..and more lists (he's not completely obsessive with lists, I just have a copy in my purse just in case...

😉 )...and OH!...it's "pajama" day and we have to get "dressed" in our "pajamas" LOL...honestly, getting dressed for pajama day takes more work than costumes or just getting dressed for a fancy evening out...I will put those options on the table for next time 😉 ...GREAT mornings are made of these ♪♫♪♫

No comments: