Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, January 2, 2015

Good morning 2015!

 Good morning! Well, it's a New Year and I commit to ....continuing to grow in love and joy...("...in increasing measure..."

😉 )
Honestly, I will be doing more reading, more writing (the next one is about the scale... 😉 ), more supportive and loving encouragement, apparently more art (the boys have been drawing for days now already...), more housing, community, and land initiatives (glad I enjoy what I do to help others), more meditation, more exercise (yes! I worked out today...snow is falling, I am shovelling! ...and does movement in my chair count? YES!...and getting my knee into improved health will be on the agenda...)....
Starting with gratitude for the beauty of the wondrous potential and possibilities in the year ahead...and starting day by day ❤ ❤

No comments: