Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Enjoy the fullness of intention

 Good morning! It was a long day at the motorcycle show down at Northlands yesterday ( today is the last day)...the boys did great riding the bikes, and we shared encouragement with other bikers at the CMA booth. But I wake up this morning, prayed, and Holy Reverence Batman! Graced with insight...our lives are like breath...you can go through it involuntarily and/or enjoy the fullness of intention of breathing throughout and with your entire body...fully allowing yourself to know and experience the blessing, bliss, ecstasy, and revelation of mystery into your very life experience...and what I shared is not what I I read and saw....ooh the fun and joy of it!

Now for more! How Could I not? Better than my morning water... Thirst quenching indeed! Enjoy a great day! ❤

No comments: