Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, July 5, 2014

It is YOU who are meant to change

 Ever have one of those "days" or "weeks" or "months" where everything seems to keep happening the same....over and over...and over again? Day in and day out?

Well, maybe it was never meant to change...those events...that stay the same...don't seem to change...same tasks...same drama....same problems...maybe, that is the space that they remain...unchanged.
What if, the problems, the drama, the issues, the strife are not meant to change, but it is YOU who will move through and past these things at various points in your life...that, as you decide how you would like to receive from everything that is around you, is how you will experience all that is around you...and ultimately bring change (and life) into your living experiences.
The funny part is, when someone looks at my life and sees beyond what I can see or vice versa makes me wonder, how much of everything that I may ever want or need is already to my left or to my right waiting for me to notice and receive it?

No comments: