Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fully loving and accepting all our journeys within

 Good morning! I celebrate the freedom and acceptance of those around me (go beyond limits...FLY!),... I see how some relationships are established based on the fact that we are not willing to experience what the other expresses within our own being (you can experience the fullness of life from within...really you can)...AND I LOVE, (that "space" was LOVE even bigger than I could express) that I feel as though God has given incredible insight to a point of throbbing bliss...indescribable and grateful that I am not alone in this...or in this journey

❤
To all my beautiful friends and "family" ❤ ❤

No comments: