Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Discovery is a beautiful thing.

 Good morning! Discovery is a beautiful thing. I had no idea where I was heading to and in the end I was lead to a path of amazing unfolding. The truest longing of my heart being fulfilled...

I must say that being guided while feeling blindfolded is quite a refining of character...building trust, teaching you to breathe deeply and...to renew a spirit of faithfulness. But walking on the narrow path and wanting keep your steps within it is key, otherwise you will be all over the road in more ways than one and experiencing more bumps and bruises than necessary.
With focus and faith renewed I begin into a new day of adventure ❤

No comments: