Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sunburn in February

 Good morning!! Rubbing olive oil on my sunburn, but was grateful for the intensity of the sun yesterday. And honestly, I don't get all the hype about TGIF....Although I am looking forward to bible talk tonight!!! Still in wake up/gratitude mode before I get going in the morning....just sharing the back and forth that goes on in my head....and I am grateful that the conversation in my head between grumpy and harsh critic and peaceful and positive cheerleader has matured over the years.....they work together pretty well to help get all needs met in a productive way.....now for some kisses to God #moreprayer #lovingtheword #breatheanotherday

No comments: