Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Choose wisely how you "write" the story.

 Good morning!! Did you know that each story we tell ourselves and others carries with it negative or positive vibes? Choose wisely how you "write" the story.

Someone asked me about my Valentine's memories and honestly, I laughed as I shared them, but the memories weren't really all that good...LOL. My most loving times and moments seem to happen outside of commercialized events though...like last night ....where my dad and I shared in a great evening together on my hubby's birthday...what a wonderful surprise for us all...sang happy birthday, ate soup and cookies, talking on deep levels, laughing, honouring and praising each other's value and choices....enjoying his grandkids....(and love how he loves ALL his children individually and without favouritism,... what a great example that has been for me)
....so, for ALL of YOU,...enjoy a great day today filled with love and encouragement and I hope the same for you in ALL the days to come ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments: