Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, October 12, 2012

I heard a big "THUD"

 TRUE STORY! ....I heard a big "THUD" at the back of my house like someone was throwing something at my house. I waited to see if I heard anything else....then I went to the kitchen window and looked around...nothing...

....oh wait!! I saw feathers stuck to the window. I looked down and saw a small bird on the ground. OH NO! It hit the window!
I ran outside to see if it was okay and I must have caught it on its last breath. It looked at me....and I picked it up, but I think its neck was broken. I prayed to God to help it to heal....I felt my fingers tingle, but the heat from its body slowly faded away. I put it on the grass and went back inside.
As I continued to get ready I heard another "THUD"!! It was another bird! The same kind! Ran into the kitchen window! The other bird was still where I put it, but this time the bird was still breathing pretty good and a magpie swooped down to get it. I ran to the back door and scared the magpie away and picked up the bird. I took it in the house with me, and prayed again. My hand started to tingle again and this bird's neck way not broken. It just laid in my hand and stared at me. I was talking to it and brought it close to the window and it started to tweet back to me. Then its eyes popped wide open and it just looked at me. So I turned it over and said it would be okay and it flew!! All over my house! LOL! When I caught up to it, it let me pick it up and I let it go. Thank God for the first bird to give the second bird a second chance at life. ❤ (And the magpie came back and took the other bird....so be the cycle....)

No comments: