Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Open to receiving miracles and enjoying the fullness of life

 Okay, okay....a shockingly amazing day...things worked out in ways I could have NEVER expected. BEING in the moment, making mental "movies" with my son, in the right place at the right time (like being offered to train with one of the world's top bodybuilders for free...), and opportunities to grow

😉 all over the place...Ahhhhh, and with warm weather to boot 😃
When you are open to receiving miracles and enjoying the fullness of life in each moment (since God has a great vision for my life than I do), you can be richly surprised in a great way.
But the day is not done yet... 🙂

No comments: