Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let's go the distance...reflections of a decade



2010! WOW, I am still just grasping that the last 10 years have been the first decade of a new millennium. Can you remember where you were 10 years ago? Oddly enough, I don't. I don't remember what I did or was doing for the month of December in 1999. If you were there with me as the dawn of a new millennium was upon us, please remind me.

However, I do know this....that the last 10 years of my life have been intense! I have had to fight for every minute of it, but the best part is, I remember it and I am grateful for it all. I have lived in a way I couldn't imagine and with a new year just around the corner, I am not about to jump off the momentum I have already set foot with. There are many great things to come in our near future. Opportunity to make steps in a positive direction and to keep going forward along the path that each of our journeys' hold.

What did the last decade hold for me? LIFE! My eyes and heart open and my choice was for life. I chose a life with God, a life shared with my husband, to risk my life to share in the life of two beautiful boys, to walk with others that have chosen a life eternal, to WORK IT OUT and change how I walk through my life with a focus on fitness, nutrition, and longevity....my path and journey is a fight for promoting living life, fully. I will gladly put on those gloves and get into the ring of my life...it's mine and I plan to go the distance.

Let's reflect on the road of success that brought us through 10 years and to the beginning of another decade that is filled with the potential of much joy, happiness, and success. Here's to the best in the New Year!



No comments: