Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Fullness of experience.

 


Good morning!

Fullness of experience....
This morning was off to a great start...celebrating my journey and progress...holding to my direction and taking the necessary steps to move forward....continue to grow my tree of Faith so that it bears good fruit....deep breathing exercises....and yet...to some in my life I am a liar, a fraud, a mockery, a mess.
This IS why your personal journey WITHIN you is SO vital and important. Because honestly, there are those around you that refuse to know more than just what they see and want to hold on to believing. They aren't looking to your growth or evolution. They aren't looking for your invisible journey of things you alone get to know and experience. They don't want to hear about your observations and ponderings... they are not into connecting and learning more about you...
That does NOT mean that you shouldn't. I'm telling you...get IN THERE! Go within your mind and heart and BE with yourself....with love and compassion. LOL bring a hot chocolate or coffee and just breathe and sit ❤ Enjoy the sunrise...with yourself....drink it in ❤ Because in that space "within", you are not alone....you have the vastness of life itself dwelling with you...sipping coffee and beaming at the sight of the colours coming over the horizon.

No comments: